3 bedroom flat for sale2/1 44 Ferryden Court, Whiteinch, Glasgow, G14 0SR
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- RESIDENTS PARKING
- 4 PIECE BATHROOM WITH WET ROOM SHOWER
- Double Glazing
- VERY LOW ENERGY BILLS AT CIRCA £30 PER MONTH
- LARGE SHARED STORE
- EXCELLENT INTERNAL STORAGE
- BESPOKE KITCHEN AND FITTED BENCH
- 5 MINUTES WALK FROM PARTICK/BROOMHILL/GLASGOW HARBOUR
- SECURITY ENTRY AND INSULATED BUILDING
Stunning 3 bedroom 2nd floor flat in central west end location beside Glasgow Harbour and Victoria Park. The interior has been designed fitted and finished to an exacting, professional standard. The spacious accommodation comprises; reception hall with storage cupboards, large lounge, open plan dining area with feature bespoke L-shaped bench, designer kitchen with double Belfast sink, 3 double bedrooms, great storage and a sensational 4 piece bathroom with wet room and separate bath. Very handy, large shared store cupboard off the landing. Residents parking. This flat is a real one off and represents incredible value for this size of property so close to the west end.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVW1000794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.