2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 8, 46 Partick Bridge Street, Partick, Glasgow, G11 6PQ
- ZAP UNDERGROUND PARKING WITH LIFT
- DUAL ASPECT LARGER STYLE LIVING SPACE
- VIEWS OVER THE KELVIN RIVER
- 2 MINUTES WALK TO BYRES ROAD
- 10 MINUTES WALK TO FINNIESTON STRIP
- BALCONY OFF THE MASTER BEDROOM
- EN SUITE MASTER BEDROOM
- IMPRESSIVE COMMUNAL AREAS & COURTYARDS
- FANTASTIC LEISURE & AMENITIES ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- TUBE 2 MINUTES WALK
## SOLD AT CLOSING ##
Stunning, larger style modern apartment with fantastic views over the River Kelvin, integrated speaker and mood lighting system and under floor heating in the en suite set in a super central location just yards from Byres Road and less than 10 minutes walk to the Finnieston Strip.
With virtually everything you could desire on it's doorstep from tube, train and bus routes to all the specialist shopping, delis, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, bars & venues on the world renowned Byres Road, this location is hard to beat.
With secure underground parking which is serviced by a lift to all floors as well as secure pedestrian courtyard access this modern apartment is equipped with fantastic facilities and communal areas. The accommodation comprises; 26' reception hall with storage, impressive, dual aspect lounge dining room with parisian balconies, modern fitted kitchen accessed off the lounge, master bedroom with private balcony, fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room with under floor heating, excellent second bedroom with fitted wardrobes and to complete the layout there is a modern 3 piece bathroom with over-bath shower. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and is decorated and fitted out to an excellent specification throughout. The size, views, location, parking and outside space will gives this executive apartment broad appeal. Great flat, great location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVW1000795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.