2 bedroom terraced house for saleCambrai Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Extended 2 bedroom Victorian terraced home
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Open plan accommodation
- Sunny & secluded rear garden
- Offered in fantastic order
- EPC energy rating D (56)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £325,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This is not your standard Victorian terrace, nothing could be further from the truth! Having recently undergone a large extension to the rear you now have a wonderful modern kitchen/breakfast room, which has doors out onto the sunny rear garden. Over the years the lounge & dining room have been opened up, which creates a great feeling of space and allows natural light to flood in. As you may have noted, the property is in a very central location to the City centre and a short walk from the mainline railway station.This family home really stands out from other properties and is a real credit to the current owners. On the first floor is the main bedroom which has enough space for a double wardrobe. The second bedroom is also a great size. The family bathroom again is a pleasant surprise, fitted with a full suite including both a shower and bath.The rear garden is very private and has been laid out to be easy maintenance. It is a great size with plenty of space for the children to run around in. You get plenty of sunshine throughout the day.Call us today to book an appointment to view this delightful, centrally located property!“It is noted that the vendor of this property is a person connected with Homewise as defined in the Estate Agents Act 1979.”
What the Owner says:
We absolutely love living here, the location is great, as is the sunny garden! We made the decision to extend the kitchen last year and it has created a huge amount of space, we didn’t appreciate how small the kitchen was before!The neighbours both sides are fantastic and one of the reasons the decision to move was difficult, but we have been presented with an opportunity which is hard to turn down and ready to move in to straight away.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 11'4 x 10'6 (3.46m x 3.20m)
- Dining Area: 11'2 x 9'11 (3.41m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'5 x 8'1 (3.18m x 2.47m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'5 x 5'8 (3.18m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 9'11 (3.81m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'11 x 8'5 (3.02m x 2.57m)
- Bathroom: 10'2 x 6'5 (3.10m x 1.96m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62697535.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.