1 bedroom apartment for saleNorth Street, Southville, Bristol, BS3
- Newly refurbished apartment
- One double bedroom with large fitted wardrobe
- Light and spacious open plan reception room
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with overhead shower
- Plenty of storage space
- Excellent condition
- Communal outside space
- Intercom system
- Excellent location
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this newly refurbished, one bedroom apartment located on North Street.
Please note we are required under the Estate Agents Act 1979, and the Provision of Information Regulations 1991, to point out that the client we are acting for on the sale of this property is a "Connected Person" as defined by that act.
This property offers light and spacious accommodation by the way of one double bedroom with a large, double rail fitted wardrobe, an open plan reception room with a fitted kitchen and integrated appliances, a bathroom with overhead shower and plenty of storage space. This property is in an excellent condition throughout, and is located on the vibrant and popular North Street, offering local amenities such as shops, bars and restaurants. This property also benefits from a securely locked entrance with an intercom system, and communal outside space. This property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU171066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.