2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMayfield Close, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 double bedroom semi detached house
- Shared driveway leading to the garage
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Sought after location
- Sunny aspect rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (66)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £275,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This property is tucked away along this sought after road in Nyetimber. With Rose Green and Nyetimber shopping parades so close by, this home is in a great position for those daily grocery trips.The present owners moved in a few years ago and have put their own stamp on the property to include a new combination boiler. Just fire it up during the winter months and it will be warm and cosy.As you walk into the property you will notice how much space it offers. Having a generous sized sunny aspect lounge, just imagine when friends and family pop over you can all sit and chat. Better still you can cook a meal and entertain them in the lovely kitchen and dining area.Those of you who are green fingered will love the rear garden with its great aspect and space to grow a selection of flowers. Having 2 double bedrooms on the first floor is ideal for a growing family, or if you are retired but still want the space when people visit.The Cathedral City of Chichester and historic Arundel with its castle are just a few miles away and provide an array of unique shops and restaurants. There is also a mainline railway station in Bognor Regis with convenient access into London.
What the Owner says:
We moved back to England a few years ago from living in Spain. We had a few requirements when we were looking for a suitable home.Parking and a quiet location were top of our list. Everything that we looked at was either too small or just too far away.As soon as we walked into the property we immediately loved the hallway and how light it felt.Once we saw the garden and the garage we knew it would be the perfect property for us. Over the last 4 years we have put our own stamp on the property and we hope the new buyers like what we have had done.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 14'0 x 12'9 (4.27m x 3.89m)
- Dining Area: 10'0 x 8'9 (3.05m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'0 x 8'9 (2.75m x 2.67m)
- Conservatory: 11'8 x 6'0 (3.56m x 1.83m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 10'5 (3.76m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'0 x 8'8 (3.05m x 2.64m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Shared Driveway
- Garage To the Rear
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62700454.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.