4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGilbert Road, Ramsgate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom semi-detached house in sought after location
- Garage & off road parking
- Close to the train station
- Great family home
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating E (46)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £269,995, please contact Ward & Partners.
Four bedroom semi-detached home in one of the most sought after roads in Ramsgate due to its close proximity to the mainline station and the town centre!
Whilst this home would benefit from some modernisation the space on offer is simply amazing. On the ground floor you have a good size lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms, two of which are generous doubles and a family bathroom. Finally, on the top floor you have the fourth bedroom and a study which could also be converted to a fifth bedroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden laid to patio for ease of maintenance, a detached garage, hard standing for one car and a walled front garden. Other features include double glazing and gas central heating.
In our opinion this is a fantastic purchase ideal for the growing family or anyone who wishes to put their own stamp on a home.
What the Owner says:
I have lived in this property for eighteen years. It is in a lovely location; central to the town, station, bus routes and schools. I am only moving on as the property is now too big for the two of us. Since living there the bathroom has been upgraded and double glazed windows have been put in.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 15'5 x 11'6 (4.70m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen: 13'2 x 6'7 (4.02m x 2.01m)
- Dining Area: 16'6 x 9'10 (5.03m x 3.00m)
- Utility Room: 11'10 x 9'1 (3.61m x 2.77m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'0 x 11'1 (4.88m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 10'1 (4.02m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'4 x 6'7 (4.07m x 2.01m)
- Bathroom: 10'7 x 5'1 (3.23m x 1.55m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 4: 16'10 x 11'2 (5.13m x 3.41m)
- Storage Room: 10'9 x 10'4 (3.28m x 3.15m)
- Garden to Front & Back
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62700481.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.