3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSaltmarsh Lane, Hayling Island
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- South facing rear garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Off road parking
- Beautiful location
- Rental income £1300pcm
This beautiful property can be found of the west side of Hayling Island, the extremely well presented semi-detached family home offers a wealth of living accommodation down stairs with three bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. the property makes for a wonderful home with parking and garage.
Looking for a family home on the beautiful location of Hayling Island, then look no further. This beautiful property can be found of the west side of Hayling Island, the extremely well presented semi-detached family home offers a wealth of living accommodation, conservatory, W/C, three bedrooms and modern bathroom. The property further benefits from having of road parking and a garage. To the rear of the home you have private agricultural land giving ample privacy. Book a viewing to see the full potential of this wonderful family home.
Block paved driveway for multiple vehicles and shrub boarders.
Double glazed door to front elevation, stairs to first floor and radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, low level WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 25' 3" x 11' 2" ( 7.70m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, patio doors to conservatory, electric fire place with stone surround and two radiators.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with down lights and roll edge work surface over. Stainless steel inset sink and drainer, double electric oven with five ring gas hob, space a plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge, radiator and door to rear garden.
UPVC construction, power points and doors to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side elevation, airing cupboard housing boiler and access to loft.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.32m x 2.84m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, down lights, double glazed window to side elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.18m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, down lights, double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 10' 8" ( 2.84m x 3.25m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, down lights, double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to front elevation, bathroom comprising of bath with mixer tap with electric shower head over, wash hand basin over vanity unity, low level WC, shaver point and radiator.
South facing garden backing onto agricultural land, fully enclosed by fencing, split in to three with patio area, raised decking and lawn, garage access and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62702288.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.