2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandown Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 2/3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Ground floor bathroom
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Rear garden
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Situated in the middle of Lake village, which offers a wide variety of shops and facilities, plus a bus route this home is certainly in a position that could be called convenient.
Step inside and you will see how flexible the accommodation is. The lounge has a half bay window and with the double glazing outside road noise is kept to a minimum. There is a second ground floor room that could be used as a ground floor bedroom, perhaps suiting someone who is not so good getting up the stairs, there is even a bathroom on this floor.
Completing the ground floor accommodation the kitchen which gives you a nice outlook over the rear garden as you plough through washing the dishes.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms, a double and single. The gas central heating keeps you warm as toast in the winter and the double glazing keeps the weather and any surplus road noise out.
The rear garden is a treat for the kids to play in or the dog to stretch his legs in. This would make a lovely starter home or you could, as the existing owner, let it out as it has been for the last 8 years.
This home is also offered chain free.
What the Owner says:
I converted this property which was originally a shop with a view to letting it out and I have always had a tenant, however now due to retirement I have decided to sell.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'0 x 11'6 (3.66m x 3.51m)
- Ground Floor Bedroom/Dining: 11'0 x 7'0 (3.36m x 2.14m)
- Kitchen Area: 7'6 x 7'2 (2.29m x 2.19m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'6 x 11'0 (3.51m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 5'7 (3.51m x 1.70m)
- Front Paved Garden
- Rear Lawned Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62704648.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.