2 bedroom apartment for saleSilver Streak Way, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom second floor apartment
- Lift access
- En-suite shower room
- Dressing room/toilet
- Close to amenities
- Ideal first time buy
- EPC energy rating B (85)
If you are looking for a property where you can move in and start enjoying life this could be just the one for you.
This modern block of apartments is conveniently situated for excellent access onto the A2/M2 as well as shops, supermarkets, schools and mainline railway station to London.
You wont have to hunt around for a parking space as there is one allocated specifically for you and if you have your heavy bags of shopping, just jump in the lift and it will whiz you up to your front door.
One of the many benefits with these property's is the advantage of having two balconies, one to the front and one to the rear.
Therefore on a warm summer's day fling open the french doors and enjoy the view.
There are many open surrounding green spaces on this development as well as being located near to the local Ranscombe Park Nature Reserve where there are acres of countryside to enjoy, ideal if you like walking, cycling and getting some fresh air.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here and found it a quiet, convenient and friendly place to live.
We have replaced the boiler and fitted a combination boiler in 2016. We have also changed the main bathroom into a dressing room/toilet to provide more accommodation, however the bath could easily be re-instated as the plumbing remains.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 16'4 x 11'9 (4.98m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'0 x 6'2 (3.66m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom Area 1: 11'3 x 9'6 (3.43m x 2.90m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'8 x 4'9 (2.34m x 1.45m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 9'7 (3.53m x 2.92m)
- Dressing Room/Toilet: 7'7 x 5'7 (2.31m x 1.70m)
- Allocated Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62705413.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.