3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedsull Avenue, Deal, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached home
- Potential off road parking subject to the relevant planning consents
- Popular residential area
- Some modernisation required
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (49)
For those thinking about climbing the first step of the property ladder, or looking for a great buy to let investment, this could be the property for you. This good sized three bedroom house will be in high demand due to the convenient location and easily maintainable garden.
The open plan lounge/diner is the perfect space to entertain guests or cosy up on the sofa to watch the latest blockbuster film with the children.
If you enjoy cooking, this kitchen is just perfect! The kitchen leads out on to the pretty garden, perfect for keeping an eye on the kids and cooking up a storm at the same time.
Locally you will find a great array of amenities, the local shops, butcher, pub and takeaway are just a short drive away. If you fancy a trip into town or a walk along the pier, the bus stop is conveniently located just around the corner.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 12'9 x 8'9 (3.89m x 2.67m)
- Dining Area: 15'6 x 10'9 (4.73m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 8'7 x 7'3 (2.62m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 8'4 (3.48m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'9 x 10'7 (3.28m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 7'7 (2.54m x 2.31m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62707933.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10632449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.