2 bedroom apartment for saleValley Place, Croydon Road, Caterham, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Exclusive development of nine 2 bedroom apartments
- Reduced rate of stamp duty payable for first-time buyers
- Help to Buy Scheme
- Balcony and/or roof terrace
- High-end German engineered kitchens, secure parking
- EPC energy rating B (87)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £410,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Land Genie are setting new standards with this exquisite development of nine 2 bedroom apartments. Unique in layout, with bi-fold doors exiting onto either a balcony and/or roof terrace ranging in size, with some offering great views.At the forefront, the aim of this development is to provide a home that can accommodate the demands of a hectic lifestyle. To help you unwind after a hard day’s work, take advantage of the rainfall shower head or enjoy a luxurious soak in the bath. Entertaining is a breeze with built-in Siemens appliances and an open-plan concept that allows you to cook and socialise at the same time. With the apartments benefiting from 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms it makes having guests stay over much easier. Caterham is comprised of two principal areas, Caterham Valley and Caterham-on-the-Hill. The town is well served by a wide range of shops and retail outlets, including many well-known High Street names. Leisure facilities in the vicinity include the De Stafford Sports Centre, tennis courts, horse riding and golf courses, while there is superb walking and cycling amid the wooded hills that envelop the town and contribute to its refreshing semi-rural character.For first-time buyers purchasing there is a reduced rate of stamp duty payable.NB. Please note that internal photographs are of the Show Home
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Developer says:
Using a wealth of family industry experience, Land Genie aim to create exclusive, contemporary and sustainable developments that fit seamlessly into the local environment. Central to our success is a desire to ensure that our developments are built with both today and tomorrow in mind.Through exceptional fitting and finishing, we strive to leave customers with a high end, bespoke product that makes both us proud.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area/Kitchen: 29'5 x 10'5 (8.97m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'7 x 10'9 (5.36m x 3.28m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 9'9 (4.12m x 2.97m)
- Allocated Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62711725.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24405816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.