5 bedroom terraced house for saleNewland Close, Southall, UB2
- Off Street Parking
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Three Large Double bedrooms
- Side Access to rear garden
- Bar area
- Extended Kitchen
- Outbuilding with two rooms, kitchen and bathroom
- Potential Rental £1750 to £1850 PCM
- No onward Chain!
HIDDEN SUPRISE! Simple Estate Agents present to the market this large three double bedroom house with large two bed out house at rear of garden. The property benefits from off street parking, dining room/bar room, extended kitchen, large three double bedrooms and a two bed outhouse at the rear of the garden. The property itself is located in a residential cul de sac location close to schools, bus stops and other local amenities. A viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the size of the property....
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62713276.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SIM_002271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Estate Agents, Hayes - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.