4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHill Road, Mitcham
- Four bedroom end of terraced
- Extended on the ground floor
- Presented in pristine condition
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Rear garden
- Off street parking
- Close to Tooting and Streatham common station
- Video entry system
An exceptional three/four bedroom extended family home presented in excellent condition is the perfect purchase for those growing families looking for a well looked after home.
An exceptional four bedroom extended family home presented in excellent condition is the perfect purchase for those growing families looking for a well looked after home. The current owners have extended the ground floor on side and rear of the property making a kitchen / diner and an additional room that could be used as the fourth bedroom or a study; there is also a front reception room at the front of the property. The first floor has two double bedrooms, single bedroom and a modern family bathroom. The property has a spacious rear garden and has off street parking at the front. Hill Road sits on the boarders of Streatham and Tooting and is in the catchment areas for local schools in Furzedown. Local transport links such as Streatham Common (0.5 Miles), Tooting Over Ground (0.7 Miles)Tooting Broadway Tube, and Mitcham Eastfield's (0.7 Miles) as well as an array of amenities, bus routes and the open space of Figges Marsh. In our opinion this would make a great family home so call Barnard Marcus today to book in your viewing.
Staircase Leading To:-
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62713666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM105423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.