3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLewis Road, Llandough, Penarth
- NO CHAIN!!
- Semi detached.
- Three bedrooms & two reception rooms.
- Ground floor wet room.
- Enclosed garden. Ideal first time buy!
A semi detached property set in this very sought after part of llandough in a cul de sac location offering a generous accommodation with two receptions, three bedrooms, generous garden. Call to view!
A Semi detached home situated in this sought after location of Llandough within easy access to local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, ground floor wet room with w.c. The first floor comprises three good size bedrooms and bathroom. This property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, front garden and enclosed garden to the rear. This home is an ideal first time buy with internal viewing recommended.
Upvc front door, Hallway leading to Kitchen, Dining room and living room. Cupboard under the stairs housing gas and electric meters. BT point and boiler controls.
Living Room 11' 4" x 11' 5" max ( 3.45m x 3.48m max )
Radiator, carpet flooring with double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 12' 11" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.94m max x 3.10m max )
Wood effect flooring, stone fire place with gas fire, radiator with double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 12' max x 9' 5" max ( 3.66m max x 2.87m max )
Built-in wall and base units including cooker and gas hob and extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to utility room, double glazed window to rear.
Utility Room 10' 2" x 5' 2" max ( 3.10m x 1.57m max )
Housing for washing machine and door to wet room
Wet room including shower and two piece suite comprising of sink with vanity and wc.
Double glazed windows to front and side, Loft access, access to all bedrooms and bathroom. Airing cupboard housing Worcester boiler.
Bedroom One 12' x 6' 9" max ( 3.66m x 2.06m max )
Built-in wardrobes, Double glazed window to front, Radiator and carpeted floor
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 5" max ( 3.66m x 2.87m max )
Built-in wardrobes, Double glazed window to rear, Radiator and carpeted floor.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 5' 11" ( 3.68m x 1.80m )
Built-in wardrobe with over bed storage, Double glazed window to side, Radiator and carpeted floor.
Bathroom 9' x 5' 10" max ( 2.74m x 1.78m max )
Three piece suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and WC, double glazed window to rear, tiled floor and walls, Radiator.
Mostly laid to lawn, path to front door.
Enclosed mature garden mostly laid to lawn, patio area, selection of trees and shrubs, vegetable bed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62715052.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR104079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.