5 bedroom detached house for saleHarlech Road, Pitstone, Leighton Buzzard
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE STOREY
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN/ DINER
- EN SUITE TO MASTER
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE WITH DRIVEWAY
- WITHIN 2.5 MILES OF COMMUTER LINKS
SOLD stc ...A detached executive family home occupying a corner plot on the ever popular Castlemead development, within 2.5 miles of direct commuter links to London and comprising four double bedrooms, kitchen /diner, family bathroom, En suite, wetroom, private rear garden and garage with driveway.
A detached executive family home occupying a corner plot on the ever popular Castlemead development, within 2.5 miles of direct commuter links to London and comprising four double bedrooms, kitchen /diner, family bathroom, En suite, wetroom, private rear garden and garage with driveway.
The accommodation has been thoughtfully laid out, on the ground floor you are welcomed with a light and spacious entrance hall with understairs cupboard, wood effect flooring, stairs to the first floor and doors to the cloakroom with low level WC and wash hand basin. The lounge is well proportioned and measures over 17ft with a dual aspect and French doors leading onto the garden. The kitchen/diner makes up the last of the rooms on the ground floor and is tastefully fitted with a range of eye and base level units, solid wood work surfaces and integrated appliances including gas hob, fan assisted oven and space and plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is ample space for a dining table and chairs and French doors leading out to the private garden.
The first floor rooms comprise master bedroom with fitted cupboard and en suite which has double cubicle with valve shower, low level WC and wash hand basin. There is a family bathroom on this floor with three piece white suite, and two further bedrooms offering well proportioned space. Stairs lead to the third floor and here are the final two double bedrooms with dual aspect windows and velux. The wet room on the third floor is nicely laid out with WC, wash hand basin and valve shower.
The rear garden has patio areas, lawned central space with shrub and flower borders, timber built shed, side gate giving access to the front and door leading to the single garage which benefits from up and over door, power and lighting. The driveway offers parking for one vehicle and there is additional parking area to the front of the house.
Lounge 17'9 x 10'7
Kitchen / Diner 17'7 x 8'9
Bedroom One 10'7 x 11'1 with En-Suite shower
Bedroom Two 13'6 x 11'
Bedroom Three 13'6 x 9'8
Bedroom Four 10'8 x 9'4
Bedroom Five 12 max x 6'9 max
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62717600.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.