3 bedroom detached house for saleWillowdale, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10
- Two reception rooms including a spacious full length living room
- Three double bedrooms, two having fitted wardrobes
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Oak flooring to entrance hall, dining room and living room
- Fully enclosed rear garden with decking area
- Off street parking for two vehicles
- CCTV and alarm system
Delightfully situated on a highly popular residential development this three-bedroom detached family home is beautifully presented throughout. Conveniently located for regional commuting and motorway access.
An excellent opportunity to purchase this spacious detached family home, delightfully situated on a sought after development offering convenient access to the motorway network.
On the ground floor the central hallway provides access to the dining room and a spacious full length living room with French doors to the rear garden. The kitchen has a good range of wall and base units and an integrated four ring gas hob, electric oven and grill.
To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, two having wardrobes, including the spacious master bedroom that also has en-suite facilities. The house bathroom is part-tiled and has a modern three-piece suite including a bath with shower over.
Externally there is a small lawn to the front and a larger, fully enclosed garden to the rear complete with a decking area and a garden shed. To the side of the property there is off-street parking for two vehicles. The property has an alarm system and discreet CCTV
The property is situated on the New Forest development, a modern popular residential estate, under five miles South from the commercial centre of Leeds. Locally there are a range of local shops and amenities including a Leisure Centre. The M62 motorway connecting Leeds and Manchester is also readily accessible.
From Junction 28 of the M62 motorway follow the A650 towards Wakefield. At the traffic lights turn left onto A654 (Thorpe Lane), continue for some distance until it turns into Middleton Road, take the second left onto Towcester Avenue, just after The Falconrest public house. Go straight ahead at the two roundabouts and then turn right onto Willowdale and the property is positioned to your right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62717887.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC170905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.