2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBannerman Road, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *GUIDE PRICE £70,000*
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- *NO UPWARD CHAIN*
*GUIDE PRICE £70,000* With no upward chain this two bedroom, semi-detached property offers a wealth of living accommodation, requiring some TLC which provides any potential buyer the possibility to put their own stamp on their home.
*GUIDE PRICE £70,000* With no upward chain this two bedroom, semi-detached property offers a wealth of living accommodation, requiring some TLC which provides any potential buyer the possibility to put their own stamp on their home. Benefiting from having off-street parking and being positioned on a substantial plot, a viewing on this property is highly recommended. The internal accommodation comprises of having a spacious entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, a light and airy living room, kitchen with the potential to be a kitchen/diner having patio doors leading to the rear garden, upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property to the front there is a drive-way and an enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed entrance door to the side, dog leg staircase leading to the first floor and a door leading to the living room.
Living Room 14' 7" max x 12' 4" ( 4.45m max x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator and a gas fire.
Kitchen 14' 7" max x 12' 4" max ( 4.45m max x 3.76m max )
Sink and drainer unit, base unit, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the side and a patio door to the rear.
Access to the loft and doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" max x 12' 4" ( 4.45m max x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front and a picture rail.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 12' 4" max ( 4.45m x 3.76m max )
Single glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, picture rail and a wash hand basin.
Double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator, paneled bath with a shower over, wc and a wash hand basin.
To the front of the property there is a wall frontage with gates leading to the driveway and a side gate leading to the rear. To the rear of the property there is a paved patio garden, shed, lawned garden all enclosed by fencing.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential Midlands Auction Centre, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Midlands Auction Centre, before the sale that the property is neither sold or withdrawn.
The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and Important Notice printed within the sale catalogue.
Guide And Reserve Prices
Guide Price: The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Reserve Price: The seller's minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £850 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
Midlands Auction Centre are contactable at 32 - 34 The Cornmarket, Derby, DE1 2DG, Telephone: 01332 542296
Visit our Website at www.bagshawsauctions.co.uk Legal Packs available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62719706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.