1 bedroom apartment for saleLea House, 1 Kidwells Close, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6
- First Floor
- One Bedroom
- Living/Kitchen/Dining Area
- Town Centre Location
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Ideal For Investment Buyers
- Video Entry System
- Well Presented Throughout
Located in the heart of Maidenhead's vibrant town centre, this first floor apartment boasts bright and airy accommodation affording views over the neighbouring park. The apartment is approached via a communal hallway accessible via a secure intercom entry system with lift access and stairs to all floors. Internally the accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/kitchen/dining area, bedroom and bathroom. The property has excellent transport links serve the property including the M4, Taplow and Burnham stations which are soon to benefit from Crossrail.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62720135.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAS160918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.