3 bedroom terraced house for saleLarch Road, Selby
- Well Presented Throughout
- Mid-Terrace Property
- Three Double Bedrooms Including Master With En Suite & Balcony
- Downstairs W.C
- Garage & Off-Street Parking
- Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
Mid-Terrace that is READY TO MOVE INTO and benefits from 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS including master with EN-SUITE and balcony, downstairs w.c, CONSERVATORY, enclosed rear garden & OFF STREET PARKING. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer, call to book your viewing now!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this beautifully presented Mid-Terrace Property situated in the excellent location of Selby market town with access to all its amenities such as doctors surgeries, primary and high schools, library, restaurants and park as well as its array of banks, supermarkets and shops. Internally the property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, cloakroom, open plan kitchen-diner, conservatory, three double bedrooms including master with en-suite and balcony and a family bathroom. Externally benefits from both front and rear gardens and off-street parking with a garage. A must see property.
A light and airy entrance hall which benefits from a UPVC double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 21' 9" max x 11' 3" max ( 6.63m max x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fire place with electric fire and wood surround and a central heating radiator. The room is well finished with coving to the ceiling, television and telephone points.
A great addition to any family home, benefiting from a pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c. and an extractor fan.
Open Plan Kitchen-Diner
Kitchen Area 10' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.40m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating an integrated electric oven/grill and microwave, integrated gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated fridge, plumbing for washing machine, ceiling spot lights, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Dining Area 10' max x 11' max ( 3.05m max x 3.35m max )
Central heating radiator and French doors leading into;
Conservatory 10' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.21m )
UPVC and brick constructed with tiled flooring, central heating radiator, double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations and French doors providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Hatch providing access to the loft, airing cupboard and doors leading into;
Bedroom One 18' 6" x 10' 10" ( 5.64m x 3.30m )
The master bedroom benefits from a balcony that is accessed by a double glazed door, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, television point, double glazed window to the front elevation and a door leading into;
Part tiled with three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush w.c, central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 6" max ( 3.84m x 2.90m max )
A second double bedroom, benefiting from a double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 12' 9" ( 2.74m x 3.89m )
The third and final double bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Part tiled with white three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush w.c, shaver point, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The front of the property has a laid to lawn garden with a paved pathway leading to the entrance and a tarmac driveway for off-street parking.
To the rear of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden with a paved patio area, outside tap, timber storage shed and is well enclosed by timber fencing with an access gate to the side.
Integral garage that has been part converted into an office space, it benefits from an up and over door, power, light and a access door leading into the property.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62722280.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.