2 bedroom terraced house for saleDrayton, Norwich, NR8
- Beautiful mid terrace home
- Original features
- Large dining room
- Spacious lounge
- Two double bedrooms off landing
- Family bathroom off landing
- Enclosed rear garden with decking area
- Off road parking to the front
- Guide Price £160,000-£170,000
Beautiful mid terrace home offering two double bedrooms and family bathroom off landing. The property benefits form a large porch entrance, dining room with wooden beams, lounge, fitted kitchen, lean-to whilst being presented in good decorative order. To the outside there is a lovely laid to lawn garden with decking area ideal for dining and to the front there is off road parking for two vehicles.
Drayton is an extremely popular suburb of Norwich and benefits from a range of local amenities including butchers, patisserie, post office, primary and junior schools, public houses and recreational facilities. There are regular bus services into the city centre and easy access to the picturesque North Norfolk coast.
Guide Price £160,000-£170,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62723066.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26591027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.