3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastlegate, Richmond
- Semi detached family home
- Two large reception rooms
- Private rear garden with side access
- Excellently placed for bus and rail links
- Downstairs cloakroom
Please quote reference 28463 when enquiring about this property
Offered to the market with no onward chain, this lovely semi detached family home is wonderfully positioned for Richmond and Kew's schools, shops, restaurants, the river Thames, Richmond Park, Kew Gardens and all the amenities this sought after area has to offer, whilst proximity to excellent bus, underground and overground rail makes for an easy commute.
The ground floor accommodation offers a cloakroom, a light and airy living room with double doors leading onto a dining room, overlooking the 45 ft private rear garden. This flexible arrangement is ideal for a family, providing the opportunity of two separate rooms or one large space as the occasion requires. The well laid out kitchen also has views over the rear garden
The first floor comprises of two generously proportioned double bedrooms with built in cupboards, and one roomy single. In keeping with the rest of the house, the family bathroom is a very good size.
Further benefits include a private rear garden with separate side access.
Whilst this is a home into which one may immediately move, this beautifully laid out property is situated in a highly desirable residential road and is one the remaining few that still offers the potential for extension to both the ground floor and loft, subject to the usual planning consents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0028463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.