2 bedroom apartment for saleStation Road, Hythe, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom ground floor period apartment
- No onward chain
- High ceilings, original features
- Private garden, allocated parking
- Short level walk to the High Street
- EPC energy rating E (49)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £330,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This amazing ground floor apartment forms part of a grand house which was converted into four apartments many years ago. One thing you will love is that they have managed to retain the character of a period home, whilst giving you the benefit of having all the living accommodation on one floor. Many people looking for a new home want a bungalow close to Hythe town centre and this apartment is about as close as you can possibly get.
This apartment definitely has the feeling of grandeur and space, and I can assure you, when you walk into the lounge/dining room for the first time you will be blown away by the beautiful floor to ceiling glazed bay window, which lets the natural light flood in making this a fantastic room to entertain in. When friends come to dinner, I guarantee the topic of conversation will be how lucky you are to live in such a beautiful home.
Bedroom 1 would not look out of place in a grand manor house and it is one of the largest bedrooms that I have seen this year; with high ceilings and windows on two sides, which let the light stream in, this is going to be a lovely room to wake up in.
Outside you have allocated parking, your own private garden, which will be fantastic for summer barbeques, and there is even a shed for you to store bicycles in and your gardening tools.
What the Owner says:
I bought my apartment because it was in such a fantastic location. The start of Hythe High Street is just across the road where you will find a good range of independent shops and supermarkets, which include Waitrose, Sainsburys and Aldi. If you want to go out for a bite to eat there are many restaurants, including a selection of Indian restaurants, Thai, Turkish and many gourmet pubs with a mixed menu; or if you are looking for a lighter snack and just want a coffee and a cake you will also be spoilt for choice.
Getting around is very easy as the M20 is only a short drive away and you can get the high speed train from Folkestone West which puts London only 52 minutes away.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall: 15'5 x 8'8 (4.70m x 2.64m)
- Lounge/Dining Room: 22'2 x 17'0 (6.76m x 5.19m)
- Kitchen: 11'10 x 8'8 (3.61m x 2.64m)
- Inner Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 22'1 (6.74m) x 16'10 (5.13m) narrowing to 15'8 (4.78m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 (4.09m) x 10'0 (3.05m) narrowing to 8'2 (2.49m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62728300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.