4 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN1
- 4 receptions
- 4 bathrooms
- Council Tax Band G
- Total area: 2,809 Sq. Ft.
- 0.2 miles from Tunbridge Wells station
- Seperate Annex in the form of a one bedroom apartment.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- Parking for up to 5 cars
Belvedere Terrace is an exclusive Victorian terrace in an enviable position at the centre of Tunbridge Wells with the old high street and modern retail areas in easy walking distance. The mainline station is a five minute walk just 0.2 of a mile. The Trinity Arts Theatre is opposite the terrace and the open areas of Tunbridge Wels Common are less than 0.1 mile walk away.
Tunbridge Wells benefits from a range of leisure and sporting facilities including the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre, High Street and the historic Pantiles. Tunbridge Wells station has a regular service to the City and West End in under an hour by fast train.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 37740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexandre Boyes, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.