5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAdderley Grove, Battersea, London, SW11
- Unique Victorian end of terrace house
- Extremely bright and spacious accommodation of 2452 Sq Ft
- Incredible lateral open plan ground floor entertaining space
- Double reception room with two feature fireplaces and open to kitchen dining room
- Generous kitchen dining room with attractive modern kitchen and bespoke doors
- Five double bedrooms arranged over the upper floors
- Modern family bathroom and shower suites
- Tasteful modern décor schemes throughout
- Remarkably quiet tree lined residential road between the commons
- Equidistant to transport links from Clapham South underground and Clapham Junction mainline station
James Pendleton take enormous pleasure introducing to the market a unique Victorian end of terrace house situated on a prime residential road moments from Clapham Common.
The remarkably bright and well balanced accommodation of 2452 Sq Ft offers incredible lateral space over the ground floor and tasteful modern décor throughout.
With an attractive frontage, the welcoming entrance hall has double doors leading to the reception room and access to the 19’ cellar allowing ideal storage space. To the front is an unusually wide open plan reception space with large sash windows flooding the room with light, two feature fireplaces, fitted cupboards, beautiful, warm wooden flooring which flows beautifully through to the kitchen/dining area. The well-designed kitchen area offers bespoke floor to ceiling doors and windows making the area incredibly open with ample space to dine and a stylish Bulthaup kitchen with modern wall and base units and an ideally placed large island.
To the front of the first floor is a wide double bedroom with feature fire place and triple sash windows and to the middle is a spacious double bedroom with fitted storage. To the rear is a modern three piece family bathroom suite and a further double bedroom with a wealth of fitted storage. To the front of the second floor is a good sized master bedroom with eaves storage and a private balcony with a pleasant outlook, while to the rear a luxury three piece shower suite and a double bedroom with fitted storage. The property enjoys a private landscaped rear garden with a range of decked areas and mature shrubs and trees making a tranquil setting.
Adderley Grove is a remarkably quiet tree lined residential road connecting Winsham Grove and Culmstock Road and within moments of the green open spaces on Clapham Common. The property is well connected, being equidistant to mainline transport links from Clapham South Underground and Clapham Junction mainline station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62731215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY190052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.