2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleStaindale Place, Hartlepool
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
- POPULAR RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT
- 2 BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
Improved and well presented! Rarely available to the market, this delightful 2 Bedroomed Bungalow in the popular retirement development of Staindale Place is offered for sale in good order. Immediate Vacant Possession Assured.
Improved and well presented! Rarely available to the market, this delightful 2 Bedroomed Bungalow in the popular retirement development of Staindale Place is offered for sale in good order. The layout comprises Entrance Hallway, 2 Bedrooms both with either built in storage or wardrobes (wardrobes available by separate negotiation), Lounge with UPVC French doors to west facing Rear Garden and a feature fireplace with stylish white insert and surround and electric fire, fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, recess for appliances and 'chimney' style extractor hood, 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in breakfast bar, shower room with double walk in shower, WC and wash hand basin. Immediate Vacant Possession Assured.
heater, built in storage cupboard, built in airing cupboard, access to roof void.
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.23m )
UPVC Double Glazed French doors to west facing rear garden, telephone and TV points, feature fireplace with white surround, insert and hearth, electric fire, heater.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.16m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces with matching splashback tiling, 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in breakfast bar, 'chimney' style extractor hood, recess for appliances, heater.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.79m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, heater.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 6' ( 2.95m x 1.83m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard, heater.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to front aspect, double walk in shower with mains operated shower, extractor fan, low level flush WC, wash hand basin.
West Facing Rear Garden
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62732161.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.