4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillstrood Road, Whitstable, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom semi detached house
- Off road parking and double garage
- Superb location next to cricket ground
- Spacious accommodation
- Small secluded rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (65)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £400,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
With the centre of Whitstable and everything it has to offer within a very easy walk, this pretty home certainly delivers on location.Park your cars either on your driveway or in the garage which is really spacious.Enjoy the peace, quiet, and seclusion in your sunny rear garden with the only sounds being the occasional "leather on willow" from the cricket ground.The kitchen offers plenty of space for creating a culinary extravaganza and has dining space to enjoy your smorgasbord.As winter approaches the wood burner in the lounge will be priceless and keep the heating bills down as the warmth permeates throughout your home.Your master bedroom has masses of space and a great view over the cricket ground. It also has an en-suite shower room to give it that "boutique hotel" feel. No tossing a coin as to who can have a drink and who is driving, as all of Whitstable's restaurants are a short walk away. In the summer grab the ingredients for a picnic and you can also walk to the beach.Commute to work by train? The station, with its speedy service to London, can also be reached by foot.
What the Owner says:
It has been a privilege to live in this house and we can't believe how lucky we were to find it. Unless we are heading out of Whitstable, we never use the car, as everything is a stones throw away. We can park 3 cars on our driveway which is great when we have visitors over.
The flow from the kitchen into the dining area also stole our hearts as it is very sociable.
We had wanted a large garden and this was our only compromise when buying our home. We are now really glad that we didn't go for the large garden property as we find our spare time has been packed out with things to do in the area. We will be very sorry to leave but as the children have flown the nest we don't need this much space.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: 19'9 x 11'3 (6.02m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'1 x 10'6 (4.60m x 3.20m)
- Dining Area: 19'6 x 7'1 (5.95m x 2.16m)
- Master Bedroom: 15'8 x 13'0 (4.78m x 3.97m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'10 (3.46m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'4 x 8'4 (3.46m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 4: 6'0 x 6'0 (1.83m x 1.83m)
- Integral Double Garage: 16'7 x 12'4 (5.06m x 3.76m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62732467.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12031597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.