1 bedroom flat for saleWolstenholme Square, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
- Premier central location - in sought after L1
- Up to 17% below market value
- RICS valuation between £100,000 - £110,000
- Investor price from just £84,950
- ROI from 86% over 5 years
- Modern self-contained studios
- 8% NET yield assured for 3 years
- Free high-spec furniture packs for Aspen Woolf investors
- Constructed by one of Liverpool's fastest growing property developers
- Fully managed armchair investment
Wolstenholme Square was once a most fashionable address in Liverpool. The square has a fascinating history having seen the many different phases of Liverpool throughout the centuries. It's history goes as far back as 1750 when it was a tree lined square and 'Ladies Walk' on land owned by the Wolstenholme family. Today we see changes for this square once again, and on every side positive regeneration is closing in.
Home to almost half a million people, Liverpool is a major UK city and is one of the country's largest economies. In 2008, the city was designated European Capital of Culture by the EU in recognition of its history, cultural diversity, economic importance of its port, and the worldwide popularity of some of its cultural exports.
One Wolstenholme Square is in an extremely desirable Liverpool city centre location, less than a 5 minute walk from the city's main attractions and top university campuses. It is also home to arguably the largest piece of public art in Liverpool city centre.
Located in the heart of the prestigious L1 postcode and next to the impressive Liverpool One is Wolstenholme Square. The square itself is undergoing a massive £40m regeneration and is home to the famous Penelope Sculpture by Jorge Pardo. On top of that it is only a few minutes' walk from the popular Albert Dock, which hosts a full range of waterfront bars, restaurants, museums and shops.
One Wolstenholme Square will provide residents with spectacular panoramic views of its iconic skyline and the remarkable World Heritage waterfront of Liverpool.
This exciting investment opportunity aims to retransform this culturally rich and much loved area of Liverpool into one of the most fashionable addresses once again.
Sitting in a strategic location investors will not only benefit from the constant demand, but also from an assured NET rental yield of 8% for 3 years, meaning annual returns start from an impressive £6,796.
These apartments have already been valued by DGA Chartered Surveyors with prices up to £110,000. By investing early you could already gain from paying 17% below today's market value!
Designed by award winning architects each studio will be complete to the highest standards and upon completion will enjoy impressive capital gains. Prices start at just £84,950 making it an extremely attractive property purchase in regards to its coveted location and its RICS valuation.
This brand new launch in Liverpool is one not to miss. The history, art, and investor gains speak for themselves. To get more information on floor plans and unit availabilities please contact us.
All apartments will be completed to a high modern standard
Walnut finish flooring throughout
Walnut laminate doors with brushed steel hardware
Dulux trade matt paint to walls
Dulux trade satinwood to woodwork
TV aerial, SKY TV points, and low voltage LED lighting
Kitchens will have contemporary high gloss white units with push to open doors & soft-close mechanisms. Contrasting grey work top, stylish stainless steel oven, hob, sink and taps and an integrated fridge/freezer
Bathrooms will feature large format porcelain tiles, with contrasting tone to shower area, contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome taps for a modern feel
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WolstenholmeSt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Eagle, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.