Barn Conversion for saleBarn Development Opportunity, Fox Farm, Howsham
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Barn Conversion to two dwelings
- Unit 1- Living dining kitchen, living room
- Four bedrooms,2 en-suites, bathroom
- Unit 2- Living dining kitchen, living room
- Three bedrooms, 2 en-suites
- Enclosed courtyards, parking, cart shed garaging
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!! GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £275,000 An attractively located barn/farmyard complex of buildings, offering developers the opportunity to create two substantial country residences, of some considerable charm and character, which based upon existing drawings could offer in the region of 3,500 sq ft GIFA (sts) and 2,500 sq ft GIFA (sts) of excellent family accommodation. The complex stands in the curtilage of the neighbouring Grade II Listed Fox Farmhouse and its grounds on the western and northern country fringe of the small village of Howsham.
Note: The vendors of this property are related to a staff member of Robert Bell & Co
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62736832.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6320965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Bell & Company, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.