2 bedroom terraced house for saleHarley Road, Sale
- Fantastic Location Close To Sale
- Beautifully Presented Property
- Two Double Bedrooms And Generous Size Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms And Dining Room Opening Into Kitchen Area
- Feature Fireplaces To Both Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen And Bathroom
A beautifully presented terraced property that is located on the doorstep of Sale Town Centre and all its amenities. The property boasts two reception rooms and a spacious kitchen along with two double bedrooms and an upstairs bathroom, perfect for the first time buyer.
Modernised throughout, this terraced home has a lovely feel as you walk through with deceptively spacious accommodation to both floors plus the advantage of a courtyard rear garden.
Unlike some other terraced properties, this home benefits from two separate reception rooms, the dining room then opens into the good sized kitchen area which benefits from a full range of modern fitted units and access onto the rear courtyard garden. The two double bedrooms to the first floor are well proportioned and serviced by a modern three piece bathroom at the end of the landing. Overall this is is a superb property that is immaculate in condition and within easy walk to both Sale Town Centre and Dane Road Metrolink.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62737918.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 667086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.