3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdward Road, Farnham, GU9
- Extended, semi detached house
- Stunning kitchen/dining/family
- Quality appliances & worksurfaces
- Upvc sliding sash windows
- 3 Bedrooms
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Secluded garden
- Open fire-place
- Detached wooden cabin
- Off road parking to front
This period semi-detached property has been extended during recent years and now offers excellent accommodation. In particular, there is a stunning kitchen/dining/family area which is the hub of the home with the kitchen being approximately 3 years old featuring coloured units, silestone worktops, integrated appliances including a Neff steam oven with plate warming section, Neff dishwasher and ample further appliance space. This room benefits from underfloor heating and the dining area has plenty of space for entertaining and has doors out to the garden. The family area has shelving and there’s also a roof lantern allowing plenty of light to pour in. There is a separate sitting room to the front of the property with attractive fireplace.
On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a well appointed family bathroom with panelled bath and separate shower above.
Outside, there is parking to the front and outbuilding in the rear garden which the owners have previously used as a home office and utility area.
From our Farnham Office proceed to the top of Downing Street bearing right at the top into The Borough. Turn right at the traffic lights and keep in the right-hand lane. Bear left by Gostrey Meadows and continue up Firgrove Hill. Turn right at the traffic lights into Ridgway Road where Edward Road will be found before the shops on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62741652.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14804359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keats Fearn, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.