2 bedroom apartment for saleShelton Close, Tonbridge, Kent
- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Share of freehold
- Private garden, garage and parking
- No forward chain
- Walking distance to Tonbridge High Street & Station
- EPC energy rating D (65)
This two bedroom ground floor apartment would ideally suit a first time buyer or investor as not only is it a great size and location but it's share of freehold with low maintenance charges which is music to most buyer's ears.The block is modern, well kept and has ample parking along with your very own garage which is perfect if you either need extra storage, want a work shop or want to keep a motorbike, tools or fishing gear protected and locked away.The lounge is spacious and offers a dining area also which is great when whipping up a culinary meal for your friends and family. What's fantastic about this lounge are the double doors leading onto your very own private garden.The kitchen is a nice size however with the correct planning, could easily be made bigger to create more space and more modern feel.Both bedrooms are good sizes as is the bathroom.Being a little further out yet still walking distance of Tonbridge High Street and Tonbridge Station means you truly do get more for your money - A 2 bedroom share of freehold ground floor apartment with garden, garage and parking is simply amazing for £250,000.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'9 x 11'6 (4.80m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area: 8'8 x 5'2 (2.64m x 1.58m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'0 x 5'3 (2.75m x 1.60m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 9'10 (3.74m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 7'6 (3.74m x 2.29m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 5'5 (2.06m x 1.65m)
- Off Road Parking
- Private Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62744456.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14130813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.