3 bedroom terraced house for saleRobin Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1
- NO CHAIN
- 3 Bedroom Terraced Home
- Spacious Private Rear Garden
- Location Popular With FTB & Investors
- Close To Preston City Centre
- Modern Kitchen & Utility Area
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
OFFERS CONSIDERED.. Situated just outside Preston City Centre and with No Chain Delay. Surprisingly spacious 3 bedroom terraced home in a area popular with Landlords and Investors due to its location and proximity to Preston University and Hospital.
The area has fantastic commuting links and offers easy access to the larger area via a regular local bus service and central train Station, nearby there is access to a large motorway network including the M6, M61, M65 and M55.
With access to the first floor.
Lounge 15'10" x 10'10"
Real flame gas fire and duel aspect UPCV double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects.
Kitchen 10'4" x 8'7"
Recently updated and modernised to include a integrated electric oven and four ring gas hob. Tiled floor, leading to the utility area and w/c.
Utility Area & W/C 8'9" x 5'10"
With access to the rear garden and separate ground floor W/C
Bedroom One 10'11" x 10'7" min
To the front aspect and having a UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10'6" x 8'10" min
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8'2" x 7'10"
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and housing the central heating boiler.
Wet Room 7'5" x 6'5"
W/C, pedestal hand wash basin and a wall mounted shower with curtain, hard wearing water proof flooring with drain.
To the front aspect is a low wall enclosed flower garden with a paved footpath. To the rear is a fully enclosed garden which is majority laid to lawn.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Robin0001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Solicitor Direct, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.