2 bedroom flat for saleMain Street West Hanney, Wantage
- Allocated parking
- Well-appointed kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Sitting/dining room
- Gas fired central heating to radiator
- Modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Small shingle courtyard patio adjacent to property
A unique opportunity to acquire an imaginatively converted two bedroom first floor apartment affording a wealth of character forming part of a period property with a small shingle courtyard patio adjacent to the property and situated in this highly sought after village.
The accommodation benefits from its own private entrance, sitting/dining room, well-appointed kitchen including a built in oven and hob, 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower. The property further benefits from a small hardstanding shingle courtyard frontage, gas fired central heating and off street parking.
All main services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26592609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.