5 bedroom detached house for saleManor Park, Kings Bromley, Burton-On-Trent
Withdrawn from Market
- Immaculate executive four/five bedroom detached house
- Situated on a prestigious and highly sought after estate
- Spacious living and sleeping accommodation with 5300sq ft of floor space
- High specification and superb attention to detail throughout
- Secure electric gated entrance and large driveway with double garage
- Sitting on approximately a third of an acre
- Stunning atrium roof through the gallery landing to the reception hallway
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented executive four/five bedroom detached house set on the highly sought after and prestigious Manor Park private residential area of Kings Bromley.
The property features luxurious living and sleeping accommodation with the total floor space covering approximately 5300sq ft. Having been built to high specification finish with superb attention to detail throughout and additional touches including under floor heating plus integrated sound system ceiling speakers in all rooms, stunning entrance and reception hallways with orangery skylight allowing light in through the gallery landing.
With four further reception rooms other features include: through fireplaces from the lounge and front sitting room, stunning hard wood kitchen with granite tops and complimentary kitchen island plus an abundance of integrated appliances, separate utility with more integrated white goods, ground floor shower room off the front sitting room which could double as a further bedroom.
The gallery landing on the first floor overlooks the reception hallway and features an orangery roof allowing in lots of light, with doors of to the four double bedrooms. The master bedrooms has both walk in wardrobes and an en-suite plus a balcony overlooking the private rear garden and lake to the side. The other three bedrooms all have separate wardrobe areas and en-suite bathrooms with the third and fourth bedroom sharing a Jack and Jill en-suite.
The property sits on approximately a third of an acre with a secure electric gated entrance, large driveway and separate double garage, front garden and further driveway plus a large private rear garden.
It is situated in the highly sought after village of Kings Bromley which has handy convenience stores plus public houses with further amenities available at the nearby villages of Armitage, Alrewas & Yoxall. It is also just a short drive from Rugeley and Lichfield town centres both offering a wide range of facilities including shops, restaurants and bars. Commuter routes include A38, A5 & M6 toll road linking the midlands motorway network with both cross & inter city train services also available.
Please contact us on 01543 889410 if you would like to arrange a viewing appointment for this property or require further information.
These particulars are set up as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as representations or fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. No person in the employment of Lovett&Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62747890.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8289458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.