1 bedroom apartment for saleRed Lion Court, Greenford
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Unrivalled town centre location
- Contemporary specifications throughout
- Communal first floor level gardens
- Crossrail Ealing Broadway (2019) to Bond Street 12 mins
- Ready to move in to
Offering stylish urban living with wide-ranging amenities close at hand
This is your last opportunity to be part of this new vision for Greenford and secure this first floor, one bedroom apartment.
Completing at the end of March, Red Lion Court is a dynamic new collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments situated right at the very heart of Greenford town centre, fulfilling the vision of a brand new landmark for this vibrant destination.
Award-winning Clearview Homes' attention to detail, thoughtful design and reputable build standards is culminating in a desirable selection of homes, offering stylish urban living, with wide-ranging amenities close at hand and easy access to public transport networks.
Red Lion Court puts you in touch with a choice of public transport networks. No less than four bus routes pass Red Lion Court, connecting you with Ealing, Shepherd's Bush (for Westfield London), Wembley, Harrow, Hayes and Heathrow. The 95 bus takes you to South Greenford station for 10 minute overground services to Ealing. In 2019 Crossrail will be arriving at Ealing Broadway, dramatically cutting travel times to the heart of the capital with a journey to Bond Street of around 12 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62750402.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26592789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cameron Estate Agents, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.