2 bedroom park home for saleBeacon Park Home Village, Skegness
- Superb 2 Bed Park Home Located on the popular 'Beacon Park Home Village'
- Open Plan Lounge Diner with 'L' shaped Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Situated in a tranquil area with low maintenance grounds
- Parking by way of a Driveway aswell as 2 storage sheds
This superbly presented 2 BED PARK HOME is located in the popular 'Beacon Park Home Village'. The Park Home is set on a wrap around low maintenance plot with AMPLE OF PARKING . Internally the property has an Open Plan Lounge Diner, well equipt Kitchen, Family Bathroom & 2 Bedrooms.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this superbly presented 2 BED PARK HOME which is Located in a tranquil area of the popular over 55 year olds Beacon Park home village, which is known for being beautifully landscaped including two lakes. The Park Home itself sits on a spacious wrap around plot which has been designed with low maintenance in mind, whilst maintaining a good amount of storage by way of two sheds along with Parking for a number of cars. Internally the property has a fantastic Open Plan lounge Diner as well as a well equipt 'L' shaped Kitchen, modern family Bathroom & 2 Bedrooms. To fully appreciate all this Park Home & Site has to offer do not hesitate to call today on 01754 768311 to arrange a viewing.
Access by way of a upvc Front Door, with decorative glass panel inserts coming into the hallway. Having wood effect flooring radiator, thermostat control and doors giving access to all rooms;
Lounge 16' 3" max x 11' 11" max narrowing to 9' 10" min ( 4.95m max x 3.63m max narrowing to 3.00m min )
Having a bow style window to the front elevation with a further double glazed window to the side elevation, allowing for an abundance of natural light to fill the room. With a focal electric fire place with marble effect hearth and wood surround, having carpets, two radiators and ceiling lights. Also having a convenient recess with shelving for storage and open plan access to the;
Dining Room 7' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.41m x 2.51m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, coving and ample of space for table and chairs if required.
Kitchen 15' 7" max narrowing to 9' 7" min x 6' 10" max ( 4.75m max narrowing to 2.92m min x 2.08m max )
Convenient access by way of a double glazed door to the side elevation from the garden, with a good range of wall base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces, a steel inset sink with taps above, further space for appliances is provided along with a gas hob and electric oven with extractor over. Further to this Kitchen has a cupboard for storage, housing a Worcester Bosch boiler, lighting and access into the Hallway and Dining Room.
Bedroom One 10' x 9' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.92m )
A splendid bow window to the front with coving, power points, radiator, wood affect flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, with garden views having a radiator, wood effect flooring and built in wardrobe recess for a good amount of storage.
This pleasant suite comprises of a recently refitted corner shower unit with electric fitting within, a wash hand basin with mixer tap over and unit below, low flush Wc, tiled splash backs, heated towel rail, coving and double glazed frosted window to the front elevation.
The park home is situated on a wrap around plot which has been designed by the current home owners with low maintenance in mind.
Mainly shingled to the front with a convenient amount of parking space to the side. To gain access to the property there is a delightful paved passage way and steps into the front and rear;
The is a paved dining area with a low level brick wall and trellising above for a tasteful area in the summer months, Gravelled to the back with plants, outside lighting, a fence to the rear with the addition of two sheds ideal for storage. One shed being of concrete and shingles and the other being a metal shed.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.