3 bedroom terraced house for saleNEWPORT CENTRAL
- Double fronted corner cottage
- THREE bedrooms
- L-shaped courtyard with outbuilding
- TWO separate living rooms (4th bedroom)
- Thoroughly renovated in keeping
- RESIDENTS PERMIT PARKING just along the road
PRICE REVISED 2018 TO SELL
Close and convenient for town centre shops and bus station this character Grade II listed corner cottage has been cleverly and stylishly restored in keeping with it's age and, having been extended in the past offers THREE bedrooms plus TWO LIVING ROOMS plus Kitchen/diner for flexible living. Outside, there is a walled and private, L-shaped courtyard with useful outbuilding store. Well worth a look, and with short notice viewing usually available, contact sole agents THE WRIGHT ESTATE AGENCY on 01983 822 122
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62753341.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4472008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Wright Estate Agency, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.