4 bedroom bungalow for saleAlverstone Road, East Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Beautiful redesigned four bedroom detached home
- Separate bathroom & shower room, plus en-suite shower to master
- Gated private driveway
- Spectacular river views
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Convenient location for amenities & commuter links
- EPC energy rating C (76)
A beautifully redesigned home, benefiting from fine views over the river medina and the rolling fields that sit just beyond your rear garden. The rear garden is currently all laid to lawn, an ideal blank canvas for keen gardeners to develop.The property has been changed with modern living in mind, with an open plan lounge / dining and kitchen area, which are situated at the rear overlooking the spectacular views. The kitchen space has been fitted with an abundance of storage cupboards and modern hi-specification appliances, a haven for the keen chef of the home.A well-equipped utility room sits to the rear of the integral garage and gives additional access to the rear garden. There are four double bedrooms, two of which occupy the ground floor. These rooms are served by a modern family bathroom, which is beautifully tiled to complement the white suite.On the first floor, you will find a further two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a large balcony area overlooking the river and the beautiful surrounding countryside, which is accessed via large sliding doors to admire the views whether it be night or day. The master bedroom has its own en-suite shower room, allowing the third bedroom to have its own private usage of the superbly presented shower room on the first floor.The location is ideal for people needing to commute to the mainland, within easy reach of both the Portsmouth and Southampton car ferries, or a short drive into the main shopping and business town of the Isle of Wight, Newport.For buyers seeking a home with ample parking for vehicles, within a gated driveway and a property that is offered in immaculate condition, you may look no further.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance porch
- Kitchen Area: 16'7 x 9'7 (5.06m x 2.92m)
- Lounge/ Dining Area: 29'4 x 12'0 (8.95m x 3.66m)
- Utility Room: 9'2 x 5'6 (2.80m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'11 x 9'1 (3.63m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'4 x 8'9 (3.76m x 2.67m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 8'10 (3.74m x 2.69m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 14'8 x 12'6 (4.47m x 3.81m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Dressing Room: 9'5 x 6'3 (2.87m x 1.91m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Integral Garage: 14'8 x 8'9 (4.47m x 2.67m)
- Gated Driveway Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60901503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.