3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Road, Maxton, Dover, Kent
- 3 bedroom wonderful semi-detached family home
- Off road parking
- Summer house to the rear
- Renovated throughout
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Move straight in and start enjoying family life within this beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached home. The home has been extensively updated by the current owners as well as having the layout changed to really cater for family life.The kitchen has been knocked through to a dining area to create a lovely open plan kitchen/dining area which will be the real hub of the home. You can imagine all eating your meals together as a family whether it is breakfast before school or a Sunday roast. The lovely lounge has a wonderful bay window and is perfect for putting your feet up and enjoying a family movie together. Upstairs the 3 bedrooms make this a perfect option as a family home and the modern bathroom suite is ideal to relax and unwind. Outside the large driveway will fit a car and motor-bike safely off the road and with newly constructed steps you really do not need to lift a finger. The rear garden is perfect to play on the lawn whilst you enjoy a drink sitting around the table on the patio. There is even a brick built BBQ. The summer house is split into 2 areas, and perfect for storing your tools on one side as well as having an office with power and light on the other. Manor Road is a fabulous location for access to local schools and shops, as well as providing easy access to Folkestone and nearby towns via the nearby A2 & A20. Book now.
What the Owner says:
This home has been our first family home together and we have done so much to the home since being here. This includes creating the large kitchen/dining area and renovated the home throughout. We have also added a large summer house to the rear garden, we have split it into two distinct areas. Living here is fantastic as the neighbours are also lovely and it is also easy getting anywhere from here. Bus routes are also nearby for those who do not drive, as well as Dover mainline railway station with its fast links to London.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 12'9 x 11'0 (3.89m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 16'6 x 10'11 (5.03m x 3.33m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 10'10 x 10'7 (3.30m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 6'7 (2.49m x 2.01m)
- Bathroom: 5'7 x 5'5 (1.70m x 1.65m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garden Room: 8'11 x 8'11 (2.72m x 2.72m)
- Storage Room: 8'11 x 4'10 (2.72m x 1.47m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62756023.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.