2 bedroom cottage for saleStaddiscombe Road, Staddiscombe, Plymouth
- Two Bedroom Cottage
- Off Road Parking For Up to Three Vehicles
- Potential to Improve
- EPC: D
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Downstairs Shower Room and WC
This two bed cottage is perfect for someone who wants to make a property their own. The cottage has had an extension to the rear adding a lot of space to the ground floor accommodation. Benefits include spacious gardens, gas central heating, double glazing, downstairs shower room and wc.
Plymstock is a civil parish and commuter suburb of Plymouth in the English county of Devon. Situated on the east bank of the River Plym it is geographically and historically part of the South Hams. It comprises the villages of Billacombe, Elburton, Goosewell, Hooe, Mountbatten, Oreston, Pomphlett, Staddiscombe, Turnchapel. The pedestrianised 1960s Broadway consists of a number of shops including supermarkets, banks, estate agents and other local amenities including a fire station.
Double glazed door with obscure inset to the front. Leading to lounge.
Lounge 12' 8" into recess x 12' into bay ( 3.86m into recess x 3.66m into bay )
Double glazed windows to the front and side. Fire place with hearth, decorative surround and wooden mantle. Radiator. Television point.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Under stairs cupboard. Stairs ascending to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Wall and base mounted units. Complementary work surfaces. Sink/Drainer. Free standing oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Wall mounted Worcester Boiler. Double glazed door to the rear. Door to the shower room.
Shower Room comprising shower cubicle, radiator, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, door giving access to wc. Double glazed window to the side.
Separate wc. Double glazed window to the rear.
Doors giving access to two bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 3" plus recess ( 3.78m x 3.12m plus recess )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear. Radiator. Decorative fire place. Window seat. Shelving space.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 6' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Low maintenance wall enclosed front garden with an open space for parking.
Garden gate giving access onto Leyford Lane. Access leading back to the front. Steps giving access up to the rear garden which is laid to lawn. Summer house. Storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62756035.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLK304260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Plymstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.