3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwallow Avenue, Whitstable, CT5
- Stunning Sunsets & Far Reaching Views
- Unique Semi-Detached House
- Balcony To The Rear With Views
- 16ft Kitchen/Diner With Access to Balcony
- Two Double & One Single Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With Jacuzzi Bath
- Integral Garage with Potential
- (subject to PP)
- Pleasant Mature Rear Garden
- Secluded Patio Area
STUNNING SUNSETS AND FAR REACHING VIEWS OVER WHITSTABLE TO THE SEA BEYOND – situated in a sought after location within easy reach of the highly regarded Joy Lane Primary School, sea front, charming town centre and public transport, this unique home has been enjoyed by the current owners for over 30 years. The comfortable accommodation comprises entrance hall, 3 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom and a modern bathroom. An integral garage offers extra storage space or, subject to planning permission and consents, would lend itself to converting into further living accommodation or a fourth bedroom. A balcony accessed from the kitchen offers the perfect vantage point to fully appreciate the colourful sunsets and views across Whitstable to the sea beyond. A pleasant mature rear garden provides two separate areas; a secluded patio area for entertaining and a lawn area with established shrub and flower borders. The Cathedral city of Canterbury is approximately 8 miles and Whitstable mainline railway station is about 1.3 miles which provides frequent services to London. The A299 is also easily accessible offering access to the A2/M2 leading to the channel ports and subsequent motorway network.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62757296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3408511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Smith Estate Agents, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.