4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Hyde Lane, Heston, TW5
- 21st Century Living
- Breath-taking 2,120 SQ.FT
- Vastly Extended Semi-Detached Home
- 50FT of Open Plan Living
- Four Bedrooms
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bathrooms/ Shower Rooms
- Brick Built Outbuilding
- 70FT Rear Garden with Side Shared Access
- 6m Rear Extension + Loft Conversion
An exceptional example of a truly breath-taking and up to date property providing bright and roomy accommodation sprawling a dramatic 2,120 sq.ft.
Arranged over three floors this vastly extended semi detached property boasts four bedrooms( two with en-suites), down stairs shower/ WC and a remarkable 50ft open plan living area with a chic fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, two large sky lights and bi-folding door opening to a 70ft rear garden. Complementary to this is a large brick built outbuilding at rear (paying its own council tax), gated side access, front shared drive, off street parking. gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Located on this popular route the property benefits from well suited transport links; including local bus services toward Hounslow West Underground Station and Heathrow Airport. Further well regarded amenities are within a short walking distance, local schools and the recent Heston Hyde Hotel.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62758417.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOWSP201680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DBK Estate Agents, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.