4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Road, Calne
- DETACHED EXECUTIVE TOWN HOUSE
- Flexible living
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Garden, garage and parking
- PREMIUM LOCATION
Situated in a popular location within a short walk of a FAVOURED PRIMARY SCHOOL Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this EXECUTIVE DETACHED TOWN HOUSE with a PRIVATE GARDEN & GATED DRIVEWAY PARKING.
A modern, light and airy home with an amazing flow of living accommodation coupled with large double bedrooms. Set in a sought after location this is truly a home where family living can be enjoyed. The property is situated on a larger than average sized plot, a particular feature being the private gardens with sun terrace and decking, gated parking and a detached garage. Inside there is a well fitted kitchen/breakfast room, dining and living rooms and a useful rear lobby and cloakroom. Four double bedrooms, the master room a SPACIOUS 17'1 X 11 ft is located on its own floor with a dressing area, triple wardrobes and a luxury re-fitted en-suite. This lovely property is bursting with natural light and extremely well presented throughout, with a particular feature being the ample space for entertaining family and friends which bears testament to the great design.
Entrance to this modern family home situated in a desirable location in the market town of Calne is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : stairs leading to the first floor, storage cupboard, ceiling coving, smoke detector, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 18' 9" x 10' 3" ( 5.71m x 3.12m )
This spacious reception room has a double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed Patio doors leading to the garden allowing natural light to flood the room. Natural Bathstone gas fireplace, television aerial point, ceiling coving, laminate flooring and two radiators.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.51m )
Another good sized reception room with plenty of space to accommodate a table to seat 6+ and other furniture. Ceiling coving, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 8" x 11' ( 3.56m x 3.35m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good amount of cupboard space with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Double oven, gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and further under counter appliances, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear aspect, door leading to the inner lobby, central heating boiler, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Useful for storage and for coats and shoes with doors leading to the garden and cloakroom.
Guest cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and tiled flooring.
Galleried landing with double glazed windows to the front and rear, stairs from the entrance hall, stairs leading to the top floor, airing cupboard and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.20m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden, two double fitted wardrobes, television aerial point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" (max) x 8' 6" ( 3.53m (max) x 2.59m )
Double bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect overlooking a green.
Bedroom Four 10' x 7' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.29m )
Another double bedroom with a radiator and further views out to the front over the green.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower attachment over with a further hand held attachment from the mixer taps. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom One 17' 1" x 11' ( 5.21m x 3.35m )
Situated on the top floor the master suite has triple fitted wardrobes with a good amount of hanging space, three Velux double glazed windows to the rear aspect,a double glazed Dormer window to the front aspect, loft access and two radiators.
Refitted en-suite comprising a low level w/c, his and her's vanity wash hand basins with mirrored cabinets and double shower cubicle fitted with a Mira shower. Double glazed Dormer window to the front aspect, extractor fan, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Offering a good degree of privacy the garden is a great outdoor entertaining space. There is a patio sun terrace, further decked sun terrace, pathway leading to the garage and parking, lawns and a selection of mature trees and shrubs.
With an up and over door, eaves storage, power and light.
Gated driveway parking to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62758987.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.