3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCollyns Way, Collyweston, Stamford
- Modern End Terraced
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Three Bedrooms
- Village Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking for Three Vehicles
- Well Maintained Throughout
* * 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP
* * Village Location
* Gas Central Heating
* Enclosed Rear Garden
* Allocated Parking for THREE Vehicles
* Well Maintained Throughout
This well presented modern end terraced home offers the opportunity to purchase a 50% ownership (subject to certain criteria). The property is situated within a cul de sac in the popular village of Collyweston close the town of Stamford. The accommodation briefly comprise of an entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, good sized kitchen/diner with door opening on the enclosed rear garden, master bedroom with contemporary modern fitted wardrobes with lighting and a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom including shower over the bath. Outside the front door is approached via pathway with open plan front garden. At the end of the terrace there is allocated parking for three vehicles.
Laminate flooring, radiator, stairs.
Fitted with a two piece suite including wash hand basin and low-level W.C., tiled splashback, PVCu double glazed window to front, and radiator.
5.38m x 3.81 m narrowing to 2.31m (12'8" x 12'6" narrowing to 7'7") Laminate flooring, coving to textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to front, two radiators, door to:
4.80m max x 2.90m max (15'9" x9'6")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble drier, space for fridge/freezer, fitted electric fan assisted oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, two PVCu double glazed windows to rear, understairs storage cupboard, PVCu double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, Airing cupboard, radiator, doors to:
4.19m max x 2.21m max (13'9" x 7'3")
PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted with a range of modern contemporary wardrobes.
3.94m x 2.67m x (12'11" x 8'9") PVCu double glazed window to rear and radiator.
2.95m x 2.03m (9'8" x 6'8") Laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround and heated towel rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62759042.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.