4 bedroom detached house for sale11 Hornsby Avenue, Harley Goodacre, Warndon Villages, #Worcestershire, WR4 OPN.
- CLICK ON THE FLOORPLAN TAB TO SEE THE SUPERB LAYOUT & SITE PLAN
- CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR TAB TO SEE BESPOKE MARKETING VIDEO TOUR HIGHLIGHTING INTERNAL SPEC & FEATURES
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- One of the most prestigious properties on Harley Goodacre, no.11 is a standout for your shortlist...
- Easy access to the motorway & a range of local amenities.
- CHAIN FREE OPTION AVAILABLE
- MOTIVATED VENDORS OPEN TO OFFERS...
- See more at #TurningWorcestershireGold
Stylish family home in sought after location which has been upgraded to a high standard throughout. Flowing layout leads naturally through to stunning Living Area with bi-fold doors to rear. This home makes the most of every area of its plot, with the outside entertaining areas being as much part of the internal living as possible. If you are after a family home with entertaining spaces and good sized Bedrooms ensure you view this property as soon as possible...
A purchaser's privilege of 1.0% + vat is payable on top of the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
Parking for several vehicles
Dining Room / Reception Room
First Floor Landing
En-suite Shower Room
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62760399.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 43217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FreeAgent247.com, Worcestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.