2 bedroom house for saleHurstwood, Flimwell
- Private development of just 9 homes
- Beautiful privately owned Meadow
- Flooring included throughout ,Range of hard flooring and carpeting.
- Full range of kitchen appliances.
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom.
- Fitted cupboards to Bedroom 2.
- Private westerly facing garden with hard and soft landscaping including a garden shed.
- Private parking
- External finishing touches, including a solar panel house number plate, lighting to front and rear.
- This beautifully designed view home is now available to buy.
Our last remaining home- price includes soft and hard flooring, curtains, blinds and light fittings.
Sales success means final home available at Hurstwood in Flimwell, East Sussex
There is little doubt that MJH Executive Homes’ Hurstwood development in Flimwell has been an outstanding success. Eight of the new two, three and four-bedroom houses in a delightful private cul-de-sac on the edge of Wardsdown Wood in Flimwell have already been snapped up – leaving just one new two-bedroom house available for sale.
This two-bedroom home, priced at £329,950, offers excellent value for money with the price including carpets and hard flooring, curtains, blinds and light fittings. All you have to do is move your furniture in.
At the rear of the house, the living/dining room has double doors opening onto the terrace and rear garden beyond and the stylish, contemporary kitchen is at the front of the house. A useful cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation. On the upper floor are two bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, along with a main bathroom. Both bedrooms include fitted wardrobes.
Hurstwood is a delightful place to live, comprising just nine two, three and four-bedroom houses tucked away in a private cul-de-sac on the edge of Wardsdown Wood in the peaceful village of Flimwell and this final home has private parking.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT - 07802 657478
Help to Buy is also available at Hurstwood subject to status and the MJH Executive Homes’ team is on hand to provide full details of this government-backed equity loan designed to help those who can afford mortgage payments but don’t have enough savings to pay a large deposit.
With Help to Buy, the Government provides a loan of up to 20% of the cost of your new home so you only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. The Government-backed equity loan is interest free for the first five years.
Help to Buy Available (Subject to Status)
Purchase price £329,950
5% deposit £16497
20% HTB loan £65990
75% mortgage £247462
Monthly payment for 35 years repayment mortgage £768.65
Example assumes applicants aged 18 or over. Assumes purchase price of £329950, a personal deposit of £16497, a 2nd charge loan for Help to Buy of £65990 and a mortgage of £247462. Assumes a 35 year repayment mortgage with 24 payments at 1.59% fixed rate followed by 396 payments of 1041.55 based on lenders standard variable rate currently 3.75%. Lenders Application fee of £999 payable on completion. Typical APR 3.1%. Total to pay excluding Help to Buy loan is £431364. E&OE.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
The internal pictures are of the show home and are for illustration purposes only, and are to show the high quality and design of the build.
CLICK ON THE BROCHURE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62767066.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOT1000330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Southdown Property Solutions, Midhurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.