3 bedroom detached house for saleBraemar Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7
- REFURBISHED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- GARDENS RUNNING TO STREAM
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION, RE-FURBISHED THROUGHOUT, VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
Lawler & Co are delighted to offer to the open market this THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM, DETACHED bungalow that has been modernised and renovated throughout. Situated in this ever-popular location just a short distance from local shops, amenities and schools the flexible accommodation is offered with NO VENDOR CHAIN. Split over two floors, the ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace surround, conservatory overlooking the rear garden, re-fitted kitchen with a full range of integral appliances including oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, two bedrooms and re-fitted bathroom with a modern three piece white suite and separate walk-in shower enclosure. To the first floor there is a spacious landing / study area, master bedroom and en-suite wet room. Internally the property is complimented by PVC double glazing and new gas central heating, whilst externally there is a driveway leading to the attached garage to the front and landscaped gardens to the rear with paved patio areas, lawns and maturing flowerbed borders.
An early internal viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the size, standard and style of accommodation on offer.
3.930m x 3.333m (12' 11" x 10' 11")
2.986m x 2.117m (9' 10" x 6' 11")
3.816m x 3.040m (12' 6" x 10' 0")
3.289m x 3.474m (10' 9" x 11' 5")
2.735m x 3.308m (9' 0" x 10' 10")
2.239m x 2.352m (7' 4" x 7' 9")
Landing / Study Area
3.074m x 2.335m (10' 1" x 7' 8")
3.750m x 3.282m (12' 4" x 10' 9")
1.122m x 2.425m (3' 8" x 7' 11")
Driveway & Garage
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62767255.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8602181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawler & Co, Hazel Grove . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.