1 bedroom apartment for saleHighfield Road, Idle, Bradford
- *"Later Living Lifestyle"
- *One Bedroom Apartment
- *Part of this keenly sought after select development
- *SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED
- *House Manager, Spacious Communal Lounge
- *24 hour Emergency Call System
- *EPC Rating B
"Later Living Lifestyle" - One Bedroom Apartment - Fantistic Opportunity with Peace of Mind!
Built within recent years by retirement development specialists - McCarthy & Stone. Splendid Apartment. Forming part of this keenly sought after select development, enviably located between Idle and Thackley. This very well presented ONE BEDROOM example SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED to fuly appreciate. Salient features include, house manager, spacious communal lounge, laundry and 24 hours emergency call system- for complete peace of mind. The guest suite (nominal fee applies) offers onsite accommodation for visiting family and friends. Contact our Highfield Road Office to arrange YOUR viewing TODAY.
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
Leasehold Disclaimer - N.B. Our client has advised us that this property is leasehold, this information should be verified by your solicitor prior to proceeding with any purchase. Additional management charges / ground rent may be payable. Please contact the office for any further details.
Secure Intercom Entry System -
Inner Hall - Useful store closet
Lounge - 5.41m x 3.02m (17'9" x 9'11") - Patio doors
Kitchen - 2.24m x 2.13m (7'4" x 7'0") - Fitted kitchen including a range of wall and base units, worktops with sink unit. Integrated fridge freezer, built in oven and hob
Bedroom One - 3.76m x 2.72m max (12'4" x 8'11" max) - Built in mirror door wardrobes. Additional fitted bedroom furniture
Shower Room - 2.16m x 1.70m (7'1" x 5'7") - Three piece suite
Outside - Well maintained landscaped communal gardens
Directions - From our Highfield Road office, travel along Highfield Road in the direction of Idle and Jowett Court can be found after a very short distance on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62767387.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27389736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Five Lane Ends. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.