1 bedroom apartment for salePark Road, Toxteth, Liverpool, L8
- Boutique development with only 27 apartments
- Modern iconic warehouse conversion
- 7% NET assured yield for 5 years
- Ready to rent furniture packs
- Close to Liverpoolís creative hub The Baltic Triangle
- Bike Storage
- Laundry Room
- Extra storage in a basement
- Fully managed
*CASH BUYERS/INVESTMENT ONLY
Originally built in 1900, Colemanís Fireproof Depository is one of the most recognisable buildings in Liverpool today.
This four-story indestructible building is being converted into 27 New York style luxury one-bedroom warehouse loft apartments situated close to Liverpoolís Baltic Triangle.
Colemanís Fireproof Depository offers modern 1-bedroom apartments ranging in size from 30-67sq.m, with a full private kitchen and luxury bathroom. It also provides excellent facilities for residents such as bike storage, laundry facility and extra storage areas in the basement.
The combination of cultural attractions around and proximity to Liverpoolís creative hub and city centre make the location an ideal area for buy-to-let investment.
With an assured rental income of 7% NET for 5 years and low price, Colemanís Fireproof Depository is a fantastic opportunity to own one of Liverpoolís most unique buildings. Feel free to contact us today for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62769728.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ColemansFD-5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aspen Woolf, Angel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.