4 bedroom detached house for saleBridger Close, Felpham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Executive style 4 bedroom detached family house
- Detached garage
- Stunning views over golf course to the rear
- Private driveway
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- EPC energy rating B (83)
Introducing this superb development of simply stunning family homes situated in the village of Felpham. Set in outstanding countryside close to the coast, with a great choice of local schools nearby, and both the historic City of Chichester and the picturesque town of Arundel just a few miles away.
This modern family home offers spacious accommodation with flexible living space over two floors, with its four ample sized bedrooms and en-suite shower room to bedroom one, makes this property ideal for a growing family.
Being detached and set back into the development means it is well positioned for peace and quiet, and having the driveway and garage you can just pull up outside and walk straight into the property.
Just imagine having friends and family over during summer months with the patio doors open looking over the golf course, whilst enjoying a barbecue in the beautifully presented rear garden.
The South Downs National Park is close which is a superb place to take your dog for a walk.
Mainline railway links can be found a short distance away in Bognor Regis town centre providing a comfortable journey into London and along the coast. Those who need to commute will find the location of this property very convenient.
What the Owner says:
Neither of us wanted a property that needed lots of work as we wanted to enjoy our retirement.
New build homes seemed to be the answer. We chose this property due to the location in the development and how quiet it was. This property fitted all our requirements.
We enjoy entertaining so the open plan design has enabled us to do so. We love being able to sit out and have spent many evenings in the summer just relaxing in the garden.
Having the driveway and garage has been great, no more worries on where to park.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hallway: 5'0 x 3'3 (1.53m x 0.99m)
- Lounge: 18'7 x 11'11 (5.67m x 3.63m)
- Dining Area: 13'8 x 9'2 (4.17m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'1 x 10'0 (3.99m x 3.05m)
- Utility Area: 7'2 x 6'1 (2.19m x 1.86m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 11'4 (3.74m x 3.46m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'11 x 3'10 (2.41m x 1.17m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'4 x 8'0 (2.85m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 11'6 (3.53m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'3 x 6'10 (3.43m x 2.08m)
- Bathroom: 7'4 x 6'1 (2.24m x 1.86m)
- Front Garden
- Detached Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62770033.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.